Please note: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase a product using my affiliate link, I will receive a small commission or bonus. This will in no way impact the price you pay. Affiliate links on this page are denoted with an asterisk (*).
If you’ve got finger joint pain from arthritis or autoimmune-related joint issues, you’re probably always on the lookout for something — a drug, a supplement, an exercise, or a tool that can give you some relief. Believe me, I’ve been there and I feel your pain.
Chronic inflammatory conditions associated with an autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or diseases like gout can all cause inflammation and pain in your finger joints making life miserable. This is no way to live. You deserve a pain-free life just like anyone else!
I remember when I was first diagnosed with RA my finger joints and hands were so stiff and painful I couldn’t even open a bottle of water. Ughh! I don’t miss those days! I’ve tried a lot — and I mean a lot of things, but I recently ran across a simple little tool that’s actually helpful! Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, let me share with you what it is and how it can help relieve your finger joint pain and stiffness.
What Is It?
Drumroll, please…it’s called the FingoFlex. What’s a Fingoflex? Well, this simple but effective little tool is a hand grip strengthener and finger + grip exerciser. It’s made of high-quality platinum tin cured Silicone. And it’s pretty durable — you can wash it with soap and water, travels well (just slip it in your purse or back pocket), and you can pretty much use it anywhere!
Anyone of any age or stage of life can use it too. It’s super stretchy and fits any hand size. Would you believe it can stretch up to 800% in any direction? So it’s not gonna fall apart the first time you use it or the 70th time.
Who Needs It And How Can It Help You?
So who is this for? This product can help you if:
- You have chronic joint pain related to conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, and tennis elbow. Finger joint pain is a classic symptom of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis is a leading cause of disability with $303.5 billion dollars spent on arthritis treatment annually. Fingoflex can help you achieve a stronger grip and help improve finger flexibility, and mobility, and help make finger joint pain better.
- Are you an athlete? This little guy can provide relief before and after your workouts. You can use it to train each muscle group with a variety of easy-to-do exercises.
- If you’re recovering from an injury such as a broken wrist or a hand fracture, the fingoflex can help strengthen your forearm, dexterity, and hand or grip strength.
- Do you have texting claw, texting thumb, or any type of repetitive strain injury (RSI) caused by using your fingers or grip strength frequently? If used regularly, this little gizmo can help improve forearm, hand, and grip strength along with dexterity.
- For all you musicians out there, this device may help strengthen your hands and reduce hand fatigue by increasing blood flow as you work each tendon. Ultimately, this could boost your musical performance. Who doesn’t want that?
- But you’re busy and don’t have time for this! Not true — this device is versatile and can fit in even the tiniest of purses. No worries about time either — it only takes a few minutes a day, and you can even use it while you’re scrolling on your phone.
Conclusion: Finger Joint Pain Be Gone
Whatever your profession, health issue, or personal goals, the Fingoflex can be a tool you can use to achieve those goals. Customize your own exercise routine and do what feels and works best for you. The variety of options is half the fun of using it. Just make sure to stick with and do your exercises every day.
Learn more about Fingoflex here.* If you decide it’s for you, don’t forget to use my discount code NWS15.* Check out this video to see the Fingoflex in action and learn more about it. Your fingers will thank you.
As always, check with your doctor or healthcare practitioner for exercises you can do to achieve your specific goals. They know you better than I do and advice that’s personalized to your situation is always the best. This little gadget helped me and I really hope it works for you too!
What’s your favorite Fingoflex exercise? Leave a comment and let me know!
***Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice***