This recipe is a favorite of mine when I have a chocolate craving but don’t want all the sugar in a regular chocolate milkshake. Hope you enjoy it!
Chocolate Coconut Power Protein Shake
Recipe Type: Drinks
Author: Susan Taylor
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 6 mins
Serves: 1 serving
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
- 1 T organic cacao powder
- 1 T nut butter ( I like almond butter but whatever you prefer is ok)
- 1-2 T organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 C nut milk of your choice
- 1-2 ice cubes
- Add the above ingredients to a blender and blend well. Enjoy!
Meet Susan, registered dietitian / nutritionist and fellow autoimmune warrior who is dedicated to helping women with autoimmune disease get their groove back. With the right diet and lifestyle changes, Susan empowers her clients to take control of their health and feel their best. When she's not busy saving the world you can find Susan strolling along the beach, jet-setting to new destinations, and soaking up quality time with family & friends.